• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Report threats and Abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROxxHACKER34

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello all, I just wanted to make a brief thread about the abuse and harmful treatment players get because their name is "un-liked", and they are hurt because of it. Every day I log online I get asked if I hack. When i kindly say no, players decide to treat me with disrespect, and use curses as 'self defense'. I dont understand the meaning of it, but when i try to report, I get no response from mods, and these rude players just keep insulting and abusing rights.. I have been in a world with peace, and not one time have I met a series of disrespectful people in the 3 years ive played this game. I for 1 do not tolerate it, and I want all the people who get this disrespect for no reason have my full support. Today a player asked me if I hacked ;) I told him that a guy with 5 wins could not possibly be a hacker. He started to get mad and curse for no good reason. I told him to calm down and he did not. Then another guy, and a man after that, and a man after that jumped in. This is when I knew my heart was crushed. Thank you for reading, and hopefully the perspective of a guy who gets this every day will change the point of view of people who initiate these insults, and disrespect...

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
With a name like Pro Hacker, what were you expecting?

All it sounds like is they ask you if you hack, and then you take it as a form of abuse. If they're actually "abusing" you, then just report it. You don't need to make a public thread about it.

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
Unfortunately we cannot control the immaturity of some people.
Report them!
Report them with fire!

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Why is your name ProHacker in the first place?

If your name is Pro Hacker, you're going to be called a hacker... and if they are abusing you, report them.

PROxxHACKER34

Spectator
Reaction score
Its a name I got a long time ago. Was very dumb, but unfortunately i cant afford another account... Hopefully people know its not nice to call people things and use worse words than hacker... The point of this post was to just let people know that. I dont like it and many times I see it happen to others as well.

HonestAbe17

Survivor
Reaction score
I would recommend downloading TeamSpeak if you haven't already. Poke moderators and request to speak to them. Take screenshots and I'm sure they would love to help you out. Post those on a website and send them a link. I hope this helps :)

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
If people do abuse you on either in-game or elsewhere please take full screenshots and report it in the report abuse section of the forums and we will deal with these abusers. If you don't manage to get proof in time feel free to poke me or any of the other staff members on TeamSpeak and we will be happy to help :).

Dat_impax

Tribute
Reaction score
As said, if they are threatening you or cursing at you, you are welcome to report them.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
QA;TL. PM me for any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member