• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Report hacker on Facebook page?

EdGames8

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok, I thought a thing, so let's start:
We all know that there is an hacker problem on MCSG, right?
So, there are a few methods to report an hacker, you can report on the forum, you can poke a moderator on the official TeamSpeak, but these are methods that don't work very well, this is because after poking a moderator he will not answer you all the time and often he will not join the match and kick the hacker, so he let the hacker win. The other method is not pratic for everyone, I'm a Youtuber, so I record most of my match and I can have easily a proof to ban an hacker, but think to a person that doesn't have a computer to record without lag, or simply that doesn't record all the games, what can he do? He can record the hacker while he is in spectator mode, but it is annoying to stay 5 minutes spectating an hacker waiting the moment when he engages a duel.
So here we are with my idea:
Admins of MCSG can create a Facebook page, in this page moderators of MCSG became automatically moderators of it, so they receive messages while they stay with facebook open, if there are 100 moderators circa, about 20 moderators are online in the same time and some of theese can read the message on FB (EU/US ... THERE ARE A HACKER NAMED ...) and join the match kicking and banning him!
What do you think about this? Sorry for my english that's not perfect but I'm Italian

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
The idea doesn't sound so bad, but it wouldn't work and quite frankly I don't think I want to get a Facebook.

Quetzal13

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol, you have better english than most people on here.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
More moderators = Lower cheaters.

NewAgeMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Teamspeak is an alternative to this. That is why I highly recommend playing on the teamspeak. It is easy to contact staff and you can communicate will fellow members of this wonderful community!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci