• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remove MCSG Ruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

MachJacob

Survivor
Reaction score
No. Just no. MCSG Ruins a good map in its own right. I feel that it deserves to be on the servers because it is a good map. Enough said. Bye.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Look i know some people worked "hard" on this map but im sorry but i dont like it either... the spawn is pretty easy to defend especially if someone is telling them through ts which side someone is coming up

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Am I the only person who can't find more than 3 different chests on this map in total? (Not counting corn.)
I feel like it has almost no chests, and I've never felt that way about any other map. Ever. Just walking and walking through endless forests that have nothing in them, finding a cave and getting exited, only to be disappointed to find absolutely nothing but a vanilla cave with nothing in it...

The map has a great looking corn, nice easter eggs like the lobby underneath, but honestly, most of your time is spent looking at vanilla terrain and becoming frustrated at the lack of chests for food or a weapon to defend yourself from the lucky guys, not to mention the imbalanced corn. I don't think it's worth keeping in my opinion.

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
No offense to the people that made the map, but imo this map is crap, I honestly only like Fortress Pyke and Breeze, the other community maps are crap; but all of Vareide's are good.

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
Remove MCSG Ruins, please.
I know the amount of easter eggs is unbelievable. But Survival Games is PvP, not a treasure hunt.
MCSG Ruins is a generated map with only several terraforms.
While i don't like the map, your statement about the map generation is rubbished by the fact that the best MCSG map is a generated map, with just a tiny bit of terraforming...

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
While i don't like the map, your statement about the map generation is rubbished by the fact that the best MCSG map is a generated map, with just a tiny bit of terraforming...
Are you talking about SG1 or 2? Cos SG1 vareide used a special server mod to generate it, so its not vanilla terrain. If you're talking about SG2, then its obvious that terraforming was not much of a focus because its a city and cities don't require terraforming

I definitely agree with this post. Fortunately, its i barely ever get it voted on AU.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
but SG3 isn't much of natural terrain atleast half of it is terraformed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci