• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remember When Communities Were Careless?

Do you remember these days?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Wasn't alive or interested to see it happen

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MAH FRIEND?

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
The days of the library parkour, and the Halloween lobby parkour... Ahh memories.

A growing community is great, but the fact that the new, competitive edge has arrived with it and sabotaged our quaint community is somewhat depressing, but there are still nice people here. Just have to hope they have the strength to stay and put up with the ever-growing abusive spectrum of the community

Avaline

Platinum
Reaction score
I remember back in the days where people weren't fighting for the wins on our server, but for the points :3 I remember it being cool to have many points, and when you them did have, people in the lobby would point it out and me like "omg Avaline have 300 points, pro, pro". It's again a thing people fight about, but you can really hack to get it easier, it really depends on what people had of points :3 i like the though of people just playing for fun, but instead of being sad over the times we don't have anymore, then how can we turn this that seems to be a bad situation into something nice? :3

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember back in the days where people weren't fighting for the wins on our server, but for the points :3 I remember it being cool to have many points, and when you them did have, people in the lobby would point it out and me like "omg Avaline have 300 points, pro, pro". It's again a thing people fight about, but you can really hack to get it easier, it really depends on what people had of points :3 i like the though of people just playing for fun, but instead of being sad over the times we don't have anymore, then how can we turn this that seems to be a bad situation into something nice? :3
Avaline you are always in such an amazing mood and looking to the bright side of things :) it's just something I've noticed about you that is a rarity to find but completely blows me away every time I do. Keep doing what you're doing girl, it's amazing :p

Avaline

Platinum
Reaction score
Avaline you are always in such an amazing mood and looking to the bright side of things :) it's just something I've noticed about you that is a rarity to find but completely blows me away every time I do. Keep doing what you're doing girl, it's amazing :p
You are pretty awesome yourself girl! :D

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To be honest, I barely got a taste of the past of whatever community there was, I still have not fully experienced the things like Pokemon, or Nintendo 64 consoles and all that. But I know things seemed to be interesting then, but yet again, we're basically talking about generations and how much things have grown, and I have to admit, every generation has it's flaw. No human, nor any community is perfect. Yes, that is something delusional of me to say, but that is my opinion. The thing is, there were people who were capable of infiltrating private information in technological devices since the early stages of human technology.

Yes, threats and hackers still are growing. But that shows how much things have changed, overall, I am glad that the MCGamer network has grown so much, and I am hoping it grows even more. But there will always be a way to dealing with people who try to make the community a better place. Yes, a lot of people now go "GG, G3t rikt ked, nub" and all that but we need to understand how little this should matter to us. I mean, take the universe for example. (Yes, this is where I go weird mode, prepare.) Imagine how insignificant we are, as large of a community we are, and how many problems unravel, we can understand that out there in the world, or in the universe there are even bigger things going on, but we can also understand that there will always be a way to making the community better for us. Considering the fact that there are still hackers and disrespectful people, we gotta start to comprehend that we can't completely annihilate all the hackers and disrespectful people. They will just keep popping up. But yet again, the staff team works so well every day to prevent as much of it as possible. Imagine in a world where staff weren't there to help and aid our every needs, the server would probably have been gone forever, or just be there to only see the worst people to hang around there. Without the staff, the community would have been worse, that is why MCGamer is such a good network. :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When your ingame stats didn't show your games played and nobody cared about your ratio... I miss those days when wins and points were what mattered :c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci