• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Regarding the "Meet the Community" Threads

Would you like to see one central thread for all the Meet the Community responses? (Read b4 voting)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Diamondballer

Platinum
Reaction score
The only bad thing is, people would get notifications every time someone posted in the thread. We will talk over this! Thank you for the suggestion.

A

Axel | PlazaGames

I think having a Central Thread, is an amazing Idea.

Akame

Diamond
Reaction score
Great idea! Maybe people could edit it instead of using the same one Kappa

Reaction score
Idk I was just thinking that only people that have actually been here for a while should do this, because they are the ones people want to read about, not someone who joined the community 5 minutes ago. There shouldn't be a rule for this, just something everyone should have in mind.

I just posted my "MTC" cause I felt I've been here for quite a bit and people don't really know me that well.
That's just my opinion tho.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well after thinking on my Decision this is what I think:
  • I approve to be ONE central one, due to the fact I saw my self how crazy the Meet the Community was/is going.
  • I accept that all of the PROS and CONS that you post may and will happen.
  • It will be more order.
  • Threads that are posted on the Forums by other members won't be lost by the other Meet the Community templates.
S0 Ceroria what about working on the new Thread for all the Meet the Community templates today?
Or should we you the one I have for people can be able to find the template?
Love you,
TheLichBD

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Ceroria TheLichBD I saw we leave it how it is. Within a week or two this will blow over as everyone will have made their thread. When a new persons joins the community they can make one as a way of introducing themselves, and eventually we will just have one or two threads from new members going at a time. This is because all the old members will have created their thread already.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ceroria TheLichBD I saw we leave it how it is. Within a week or two this will blow over as everyone will have made their thread. When a new persons joins the community they can make one as a way of introducing themselves, and eventually we will just have one or two threads from new members going at a time. This is because all the old members will have created their thread already.
hm you are right let me talk to the staff members that helped me doing it and see what they think about it.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Diamondballer47 we can discuss about later on I need your opinion and of course Embu and also Bree ones before taking a final decision.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci