• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Refill.

Keanu267

Survivor
Reaction score
When taking cornucopia and if nobody is there do you rush right in, do you camp and wait till it refills or do you not go to refill at all?

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I usually just walk around and see if anyone is near the corn before I take refill.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
When taking cornucopia and if nobody is there do you rush right in, do you camp and wait till it refills or do you not go to refill at all?
I usually camp at spawn because i often got so op stuff before the refill that nobdoy attacks me :cool:

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I usually go to corn around the 17 minute mark. Usually I hide nearby, for example, on SG2 I crouch in the trees. If anyone comes I come out of hiding and kill them. When the chests refill I go in and take the loot. After every chest I look up to make sure nobody is coming. Sometimes I may burn the extra loot, depending on the situation (AKA my laziness :)).

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just stand there in the open and actually taunt anyone that can hear me. I am so confident that my armour and my skill will protect me! I once took on a team of three that attacked me at corn lawl.

Oh yeah, I won in that team of three attack :3

caleb1265

Survivor
Reaction score
Go in when they refill. But make sure you watch your back after each chest :)

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
Depends on the map. Maps like SG1 and 2, and Holiday Resort for example, I hide in the trees since I can see corn fine. Certain maps like SG4 and especially Moonlight Lake, you NEED to capture spawn before anyone else. On Moonlight Lake, if you have arrows and you are in spawn, you can easily lock it down. SO it depends on the map, but do whatever you think will help you win in that game. There really is no single answer to this question. Just be smart.

caleb1265

Survivor
Reaction score
Depends on the map. Maps like SG1 and 2, and Holiday Resort for example, I hide in the trees since I can see corn fine. Certain maps like SG4 and especially Moonlight Lake, you NEED to capture spawn before anyone else. On Moonlight Lake, if you have arrows and you are in spawn, you can easily lock it down. SO it depends on the map, but do whatever you think will help you win in that game. There really is no single answer to this question. Just be smart.
True! You know what? Listen to Sarchikani :)

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
I take the crap then run my route leaving fire outside the outside burning domo :3

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I go as soon as the sun starts to set. Unless I'm dead. Which is most games.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci