• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Stone On Both Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkeysniper

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't know if this on purpose, but most of the red stone traps, locks, and doors either do not work or is either opened from the start. I do not know if anyone else has posted about this, but I felt you would like to know.

tpgkevin

Tribute
Reaction score
some blocks do not revert at the end of the game like they are suppose to. do not forget survivavl games are in beta and will hopefully be fixed when we enter full version.

Donkeysniper

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you for getting back so fast. You guys are awesome with community!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks :) Most of us see a post and immediately try to be the first reply :p

tpgkevin

Tribute
Reaction score
Called a joke. But I like to be the first reply and be helpful at the same time :) I don't make a first post just to spam...
shall we stop arguing over such a foolish and unimportant matter? this topic is pretty much closed anyways:p.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
shall we stop arguing over such a foolish and unimportant matter? this topic is pretty much closed anyways:p.
Indeed.

I haven't noticed any redstone machines already open or on or whatever, so it might just be a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci