• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest's Semi Permanent Leave from MCGamer

Opinion on Red Forest's Leave

• Dissapointed we are going

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • Glad we are going

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • no opinion

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Aah, I remember when I applied for RF and I got denied twice xD
Well I wish you guys good luck in whatever endeavours you guys decide to tackle on next, you guys definitely do have a lot of potential as a build team!
c:
I got denied too lol. I applied for all around and had to build something with evidence of terraforming and redstone in an hour. I didn't get anywhere near finishing :(

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I got denied too lol. I applied for all around and had to build something with evidence of terraforming and redstone in an hour. I didn't get anywhere near finishing :(
Lol we changed our trials to unlimited time cos we kinda thing the hour trials were a bit harsh

CovenantChief

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

Our final reason for deciding to take a break from MCGamer is we do not fully agree with some recent staff decisions and we do not agree with the direction the server is currently taking, obviously we do not have a say in these matters so it is best for us to step back and watch how events unfold rather than get caught up in extra drama.
;_; When I actually wanted to know what the decisions were ;_;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci