• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Recruitment Subforum

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
Clans are a great way to meet new people and have a little fun on MCGamer while improving your skills. The staff has done a great job with the Clans and Teams subforum but I have a suggestion. I am posting this here since it is more a suggestion for the forums and not just Survival Games. I think it would be very helpful to newer clans looking for members to have a recruitment subforum to look through. Players who are clanless could post information about themselves and their stats and what type of clan they are looking for. Then, clans who don't necessarily have many players or applicants could go and recruit players out of the subforum and better establish themselves. I think this would help newer not as big clans get on their feet and really get into the whole world of Clans. Anyways, thats all. Thanks for reading :D

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
the top clans don't go looking for players, the players come to them
Well it seems like you didn't read the thread that well then. I said it would be helpful for new starting out clans to get members and get on their feet. It is very hard to start up a clan and get members and be successful.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well it seems like you didn't read the thread that well then. I said it would be helpful for new starting out clans to get members and get on their feet. It is very hard to start up a clan and get members and be successful.

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
Wasn't trying to start anything was just correcting him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci