• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Recruiting people to build a survival games map

Bryanshaw007

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm planning to create a Survival Games map for the server. This project will need 15 people or more to help build the map. I will film the entire build process and post it on my growing youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/EnderWorkbench?feature=watch
We will be building a jungle/island type map. You must have skype and you will have to ALWAYS have to be on at (GMT + 8:00) at either 3:30 to 7:00​
The builds starts on 15/10/2012 or 16/10/2012 TILL 27/10/2012
You will have to answer these questions
IGN:​
[Optional]Gender:​
Skype name:​
Picture of your build:​
Timezone:​
When do you play:​
Describe yourself:​
How good are you at Mc:​
How long have you been playing Mc:​
My builds are on my channel!​

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Wow, quadruple posting. Since you're new, I'll pretend it never happened. Just keep in mind, don't double post unless the time gap between your last post is more than a day.
Anyways, I doubt 12 days is enough for a map.

Tritent9009

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Tritent9009
[Optional]Gender:Male
Skype name:neil.roberts89
Picture of your build:um.. i cant support any pics due to a crashed jar file which cannot be changed
Timezone:GST+ 10 or 9 not sure
When do you play:3:00pm 1:00am
Describe yourself:lol hard to explain. i am really good at designing and im adequit with redstone.
How good are you at Mc: im averagely good i am no pro to be honest and most importantly i dont hack
How long have you been playing Mc: roughly 2 yrs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci