• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Recount Tales of Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

THatShadowGuy

Spectator
Reaction score
This thread is pretty self-explanatory: talk about those rounds you won. I'll start it off:

The first round I won was in the 2nd map. After the initial cornucopia rush, I pretty much ran off way in my own direction and did a great job at not bumping into people who would kill me. What I wasn't doing so great at was finding materials: the best thing I had the whole time was a stone sword. Tributes were thinning out much more quickly this round; by the first night there were only about 7 tributes left. Eventually I was frantically around frantically trying to find some useful materials before the potential deathmatch.

However, I was a bit late. I was teleported into the deathmatch with a stone sword and no armor, versus a guy with various bits of iron and gold armor and a bow. Wasn't incredibly encouraging, but there was no use running. I happened to notice his melee weapon was a stone axe, which I knew to be worse than a stone sword, conveniently ignoring the fact that his armor would soak up my damage. While he did try to shoot his bow, he wasn't particularly successful. I recall all of his shots missing, whether it was by bad aim, good dodging, or use of cover. Finally, I just rushed in and hit him repeatedly, hoping there was a chance I would win. And it worked! He only got one or two hits on me, and I won. The end.

STAY TUNED FOR THE SECOND EPISODE OF: ME WINNING

meteo

Spectator
Reaction score
Today at this exact time, i had a Gold helmet, chain leggings, gold boots, and leather chestplate and iron sword, agaisnt 2 guys, 1 of them in full iron with a diamond sword, and the other in gold chestplate, gold leggings, chain boots, gold helm with iron, and beat them both XD I feel happy, but it was a really good game though. went agaisnt rocketdudez, and Select.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci