• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Recording Help

Spazmaster116

Spectator
Reaction score
Well Then Hello There. I know many noobs out there are wanting to become popular? Well a great start to get there is recording and posting your videos on popular sites like youtube. I will show you the path to getting there! Even better, you won't have to pay or do anything untrusty.
The first and probably the most important part of recording is getting the recording client that does you best. If you are on mac, then I don't know if this works or not, but I have a link for free Fraps. Fraps is one of the best recording devices used by most people around that record. Things like Bandicam and such can cause lag in-game and you have to pay money to get other recording clients. Anyway, the link for free fraps is-
We cannot allow you to post links to cracked versions of paid software, it is illegal.
I apologise for the inconvenience.
Kind regards
~ Mr Dice
Now secondly, you must think that you can record a ton and you videos will magically upload on to youtube or twitch or whatever. You are wrong. When you record on fraps, the AVI Movie that it generates is usually a pretty big file. This is because fraps does not compress the video and make the file size small when you try to upload it. You will need a program to try to compress it. This means make the file smaller and take tons of time off of the upload. Now to get a good program to do that, I suggest using a program called Handbrake, but if you are using a windows, Windows Live Essentials comes with a program called Windows Movie Maker. This thing will allow you to also compress videos. It is your choice of which compresser you want to use. The link for getting the free video compresser called Handbrake is- http://www.handbrake.fr
You will then put your file into handbrake, choose the destination for the .mp4 file or .mkv file to put put and it will compress it. Then after that, get the compressed file and upload it to your desired upload destination. Hope this helped.
-Spazmaster116

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci