• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Really interesting video! :) (Especially for any history heads out there haha)

Tbeeb

Survivor
Reaction score
I've found this absolutely amazing video of what my town looked like over a 100 years ago. It's a few years before the first world war and hand down on heart I can genuinely recognize the route this tram is taking.

http://player.bfi.org.uk/player/wat...p1ZjohkyUmMA4wTAmRU43Ezvp68U#assetDescription

I don't know about you guys but I have this inner historian inside me. I've always been intrigued about the past whether it's ancient or just a few centuries ago. Long story short I've studied History at GCSE back and loved it (GCSE is like the level of education carriedout from year 9 to 11 for anyone who isn't in the UK reading this) and will aslo picking the subject up for A2 next year (A levels). I also happen to live in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England! Which makes this video a whole load more amazing for me :D

I hope that you enjoy this artifact and looking at what the Brits were like that anyone who lives near me may also be able to recognize these places! (If you don't the tram starts at the post office right down near the mini round about and goes up the annoying hill alongside foster square train station).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci