• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Really getting ticked off..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Chapman

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok so today i went on a major spree! I was killing tons of people and coming close to winning. BUT whenever I actually did almost win, Chad would say "restarting please log off". I had a diamond sword. And another time i had a diamond sword Chad also reset the servers. THEY ARE CURSED. Now im like okok thats fine, until it started happening frequently. I know theres bugs and beta and stuff but couldn't chad wait till night time where servers arnt as active. Also, maybe 20 minutes ago i got full iron for the first time with an iron sword, then BAM lost connection. I AM NOT AN AMAZING PLAYER and dont EVER get those opportunities until today but this happens! I really hope i can finally find a game that i can win on without something being disconnected or happening.

P.S. I SUCK AT MCSG. JUST GOT MAJOR LUCKY TODAY OR IM *ON FIRE*. Just makes me sad i could be at 400+ points right now instead of like 200. :\
Here are some pics of the glitched/afk people.
Please do not take this the wrong way, I know this is in beta and I should be patient, and im sorry. I feel like other people feel this way also. (lots of my friends).

P.S. WTF means What The Frankenstein!

:\ Plus the errors from the servers, "updating, lost connection, blah blah" BTW right after this screenshot chad restarted the servers. Ya im real lucky.. -.-

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The same thing keeps happening to me. It's really annoying, because you can't win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci