• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Real Talk

MovieBJames

Survivor
Reaction score
October 25, 2015 1:31 AM Mountain Time

At this time my girlfriend has left in the mental way.
4 Months ago she was diagnosed with Lung Cancer and was in critical condition for about 30mins before I'm typing this. Due to Life bein a Bunny Lover, i was not able to comfort her in her last moments. Due to the fact that i live far from family and Everyone i know is asleep i decided to go to the one please i can get some happy from.

All i ask for is some words of kindness from The People.

jk I'm single
jk not dead lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
October 25, 2015 1:31 AM Mountain Time

At this time my girlfriend has left in the mental way.
4 Months ago she was diagnosed with Lung Cancer and was in critical condition for about 30mins before I'm typing this. Due to Life bein a Bunny Lover, i was not able to comfort her in her last moments. Due to the fact that i live far from family and Everyone i know is asleep i decided to go to the one please i can get some happy from.

All i ask for is some words of kindness from The People.

jk I'm single
jk not dead lol
Bye deudAeccB<---- this is Huahwis alt scrambled. It can not be umscambled by your average um-scamble website. In 48 Hours this Name will be removed. Find it Fast!
bacca dude

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci