• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ready to follow Max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Hey,
I'd like to say, that I'm ready to follow Max's/Vaandel's foot steps. I'm ready to leave because of the morons. At first I thought Max, was just overreacting, until in happened to me. A forumer by the name bat_poop, ruined something I worked hard at. I planned a thread during my friday night then typed it out for a couple of hours. Instead of doing this I couldv'e joined my family and played pool with them, or hung out with a friend. But no I wanted to help out the community and I mad a "Tips for mod applications" thread. Most people said it helped other said a bit then bat_poop hated it. He told that there was another thread like this. Which there was. But I responeded saying "The more the merrier" "If you read Welshys guide then mine, you'll even get more help because both have a lot of different information." I was trying to be nice and trying my best to avoid a flame war which he was stirring. He came back to me with one grammar mistake! He told me I shoudv'e re-read the thread, which I did. I only had one grammar mistake, and he made a big deal out of nothing. He also stated "Why make another when a mod already mod one with no grammar mistakes." By this time I knew he was trying to get this thread locked because he didn't want at all! As I'm typing a reply, and was ready to hit "Enter" the thread got locked! I was furious, but it was late at night so I went to bed and was going to try to get unlocked tomorrow but I can't it got deleted! Now I know what Vaangel feels and I'm ready to leave. I'm sorry but I can't stand a community that doesn't have a appreciation for anything! If you see me gone all of a sunden that means the Morons won.

Thank you for reading.

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
Don't leave for that reason.. Really.. There's always going to be one in a community who just can't cooperate with everyone else. And he seems to be one of them.. And yes, we've all typed something large and it's been deleted. It's happened to me many times... If that kid doesn't appreciate it then he's just one of those stuck up kids huh? Just don't worry about it.. There's always at least one or two.

Redjosepie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Listen, Bat_Poop can be a "Bat_Poop" Sometimes :) Don't leave because of him :)

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You have one bad experience that you're listing, a moron (Not morons) if you'd call him that. If he's honestly your only bad experience you're over-reacting. On the Internet people will always be like this, just let it go man.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly, I understand that it's your decision to leave or to stay, but I just don't get how stupid comments from certain people can drive them to leave a community they've grown to love. There are haters everywhere and there always will be haters; we just need to deal with it. You're really just over-reacting over such a little thing/small matter. People who get bullied daily at school put up with it everyday and make comebacks - deciding to leave such a community because of stupid comments seems ridiculous to me. I really am sorry, but this is the internet - as long as people can hide behind their screens, they'll say all sorts of things. To repel against it on the internet, you simply ignore it and move on. In real life, you simply stand up for yourself and plant one in their face c:

Anyway, good luck in the future; your decision is yours to make, but please think about this properly.

Also, I still can't get how a person named 'bat_poop' managed to get you mad...xD

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Fine I'll stay, but is there anyway the thread can be broughten back?

Austin

Platinum
Reaction score
I just said why have more then one Mod App Guide If we already have one by a mod..

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Haven't you made like 3 leaving threads in the past?

Even though it seems you've changed your mind here, I'm just gonna tell you, just leave or stay. You don't have to make a thread on every little reason you WANT to leave, cause now it's getting ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci