• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Razer Taipan or Razer Naga?

MajusFilms

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok, so i'm looking to get a brand new setup for my youtube channel (MajusFilms) and all other gaming purposes. I am wondering if I should get the Razer Taipan for Minecraft or the Razer Naga. I am hoping to program the Naga so my sprint key will be on of the keys, the break/place keys and everything else. The Razer Taipan from what I know, is just a high performance mouse. Please Reply :D

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
If you want a lot of buttons on the side of the mouse, then the Naga would be the way to go. The Taipan is a much simpler mouse with only two side mouse buttons. It really depends what you're asking for in the mouse you're purchasing. So, from what I read, I would assume you would like the Naga because you said you wanted to program the keys for the sprint, break, place and other functions :)

A side note for next time, this should really go in the off-topic section of the forums! c:

D

Damien // Teepwn

Well, personally I have a Taipan because I'm left-handed and left-handed Nagas aren't easy to get your hands on but I think that you should go with the Naga as it has 12 (maybe more) programmable buttons allowing for much more freedom with macros. The Taipan, though, still is an extremely good mouse, it's easier to get used to than a Naga, IMO.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
I have the Naga because for some reason every other gaming mouse I saw only had 2 buttons. I need 4, for sword, FnS, rod, and bow. It was the only one I found that had enough buttons.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Well, personally I have a Taipan because I'm left-handed and left-handed Nagas aren't easy to get your hands on but I think that you should go with the Naga as it has 12 (maybe more) programmable buttons allowing for much more freedom with macros. The Taipan, though, still is an extremely good mouse, it's easier to get used to than a Naga, IMO.
I'm left handed, but I still play right handed. :p

D

Damien // Teepwn

I'm left handed, but I still play right handed. :p
I've seen alot who do, I've tried it once or twice but it's kind of hard to adjust after using my left hand so long.

Viico21

Tribute
Reaction score
Razer naga epic or Razer naga 2014. Must quicker key changes and

However I suggest the 2014 version as it is less expensive the dpi is the same. Controls are the same, it has mechanical buttons (Feels nicer to click and easier without you accidentally hitting it) on the side panel compared to the normal buttons. The Razer Naga 2014 also is wired, may seem like a hassle but it will get you faster reaction time. As for razer synapse the have the same setup there. Also comes in left and right handed.

The Razer Naga Epic for it has a charging stand, wireless if you are more for comfort and less for performance, changeable colors, different pieces to fit your hand.

For the Razer Taipan you get the exact same performance as the Naga 2014 for movement and lazer sensitivity, but you have less buttons for the same price.

I have all 3 of them and I suggest the Naga 2014.

iFanyo

Survivor
Reaction score
Razor Deathadder, legit best gaming mouse, well in my opinion :D

Gravey4rd

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love my razer naga epic, i've had it for over 2 years now and being able to quickly switch to any slot in the hotbar using the side buttons is just awesome:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci