• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rasclarts [300 GANG]

Who clicks slower?

• Peryglus

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • NixGamez

Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Sawk

Votes: 71 66.4%

• Total voters

bakero1337

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Rowzzz
Name / Nickname: Caden, Gabe
Skype (may PM): rizzeh.catalin1
Wins* (Legacy/New): Well I've traded the Rowzzz account so my main is "thrillbaros" which has:
Legacy: 400/2000 new: 600/2000 (and I played like 300+ matches and after that I reseted) and in total 1500/6300
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: Well 2 weeks ago I've decided to start to play minecraft again after 6 months of trying to get supreme on cs (didnt get it :( ) and now I am looking for a good clan to join in, meet new players and mby make some new friends, I am very active and very experienced(I've lost a little bit of my team play skill but still I am decent at it )I am very competitive but not salty :). I have acces to TeamSpeak3 TeamSpeak 2 Discord, Skype, Steam eventually facebook and also I can record the clan war rounds and mby I will learn how to render it :).
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: Loyality, Devotament , Activity, Competitiveness,my point of view

Last edited:

GamersEU

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Rowzzz
Name / Nickname: Caden, Gabe
Skype (may PM): rizzeh.catalin1
Wins* (Legacy/New): Well I've traded the Rowzzz account so my main is "thrillbaros" which has:
Legacy: 400/2000 new: 600/2000 (and I played like 300+ matches and after that I reseted) and in total 1500/6300
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: Well 2 weeks ago I've decided to start to play minecraft again after 6 months of trying to get supreme on cs (didnt get it :( ) and now I am looking for a good clan to join in, meet new players and mby make some new friends, I am very active and very experienced(I've lost a little bit of my team play skill but still I am decent at it )I am very competitive but not salty :). I have acces to TeamSpeak3 TeamSpeak 2 Discord, Skype, Steam eventually facebook and also I can record the clan war rounds and mby I will learn how to render it :).
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: Loyality, Devotament , Activity, Competitiveness,my point of view
No

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci