• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rant & Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

So recently, over the past 2 days, I've been having trouble on the forums. I'm going to explain what I THINK might be the causes of all the hatred and ignorance people have against me.​
  • Iggy Azalea, Obviously.​
  • Me making multiple threads.​
Now please don't add more to the list, because then your pushing it. In this thread, I'm going to apologizing to, pretty much everyone. Not gonna tag anyone.

So, I apologize for "Overusing" the iggy azalea joke, I myself kinda think I pushed it so much it went a bit to far. And for all the people who I "hated" on for saying -,- to when you said something about iggy, I dont hate you, but dont ask for my attention please, because your asking for an insult after that.
I am going to stop using the iggy joke, as often, I guess it was fun at first, but then I overused it so just a heads up, dont bring it up, and I wont start it :)

Now for the "rant"

This is related to what people like to say "pointless" threads. Maybe for one thread I could've put for a status, but from that being an acception, Id prefer it if people didst stir the situation even more, so maybe if you dont have anything nice to say about the threads, dont comment on it. Locking it isn't the solution. I want them to remain open for maybe what other, kind people have to say, so dont go ahead and lock it mr please.

So in future if you see any of my threads, and you don't like me, or if you just dont like my thread topics, don't comment on them, thanks.

Anyways I hope the people who were kinda wound up could forgive me, and for the people who were extremely rude and ignorant on my other posts, to stop doing so.

Thanks

- MCGIggyism

okay i'll stop :p

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I can post on your threads if I want to. Doesn't matter if it is nice or not. But all I have to say is stop making pointless threads that have really no point. It spams the forums, tbh nobody really needs to care about your personal problems and sure you can ask for help, but make it a status, not a thread.

Reaction score
I can post on your threads if I want to. Doesn't matter if it is nice or not. But all I have to say is stop making pointless threads that have really no point. It spams the forums, tbh nobody really needs to care about your personal problems and sure you can ask for help, but make it a status, not a thread.
Bit rude...he aplozigzed also he doesn't need to know your persanol view towards him..

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Are you kidding me?

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
You made an apology, he doesn't have to accept it. Welcome to the real world.
Welcome to the real world, where it's full of idiots and people who can't understand others
Well done guys, you've impressed me.

FML

J

Joel/MadDawg

Welcome to the real world, where it's full of idiots and people who can't understand others

FML
At least you understand now....

But seriously, I appreciate you apologizing. However, I think a lot of people would be more impressed if you started acting on this apology instead of making another arguably pointless thread about it.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score

FML
The real world, rather, is full of people with varying opinions. Just because someone doesn't think the same way as you doesn't mean their "idiots and can't understand others".

I'm not a huge fan of all of your threads, I'll be entirely honest, but that's an opinion of mine, and one that others seem to share. That's a completely valid opinion, and it's not because we don't like you- the threads just don't interest us.

You also make a lot of threads, there's no denying that :p I think a lot of people get the impression you're trying to get top poster, or something like that, and although you're likely just sharing your opinion, it can seem as such.

All in all, you have to understand not everyone is going to like your threads, but they have just as much right to share their not-so-positive opinions as you do to post threads. Just like we can't stop you from positing as many threads as you want, in doing something people have expressed dislike for, you open yourself to the criticism.

A lot of the threads you post don't necessarily leave a lot of space for discussion, and they're often statistical, or are written in a "telling us" rather than "asking us" format.

I'm not trying to gang up on you by any means, and like I previously stated, I have no problem with you at all- you're a cool guy! :) These are simply my thoughts on the topic c:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci