• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Random kicks and chests.....

DivariaServer

Spectator
Reaction score
I've found a couple bugs, one being that it randomly says I'm banned, but I can get right back on, I also have a clean client and have no reports under my name. Another bug is, that on the new map a lot of the chests even at the very beginning of the game have nothing in them, although this could just be hackers using X-ray, I feel that it is unfair and players should be able to get chests if they are good enough to find them. Thank you in advance for your cooperation, hope to hear a response!

EDIT: I saw the new post on the bug report thread so I will post this edit as a response:Server Number AND Locale:
What stage of the game ( Lobby, In-Game, Deathmatch):Once in lobby and once in game
Approximately how many tributes and spectators:24

Detailed Summary (Make this as detailed as possible):Look above, it was day I'm not sure how reproducible it is, it is fairly severe in my opinion
ex: Time of day(in game), what happened, is it reproducible and how, how severe is it?)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci