• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Random Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toraqi

Tribute
Reaction score
I was playing this afternoon and suddenly found a whole bunch of random items, which were lying on the floor in a building near a crafting table (second map). Including a diamond sword and a full set of iron armor. I made a screenshot which I will upload soon, becuase I can't acces my .minecraft folder now for some reason. It was on an eu with a number from 2o-30 server and there were round the 15 players left(sorry for the bad data, but I did not think it through.) I have no idea what could've happened.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Probably someone died by a mob or so... So nobody picked up his stuff... and you were the first to encounter it :) Consider yourself lucky;)

Toraqi

Tribute
Reaction score
A diamond sword, full iron and lots of other items lying in a building where nobody looted the chests in the first 5 min? That is a bit too lucky to be occasional lol

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It is possible to get the gear from corn chests with killing some... Probably just a Dead persons stuff.

Dean

Career
Reaction score
I was playing this afternoon and suddenly found a whole bunch of random items, which were lying on the floor in a building near a crafting table (second map). Including a diamond sword and a full set of iron armor. I made a screenshot which I will upload soon, becuase I can't acces my .minecraft folder now for some reason. It was on an eu with a number from 2o-30 server and there were round the 15 players left(sorry for the bad data, but I did not think it through.) I have no idea what could've happened.
Quite possibly the items you saw belonged to a player and that player disconnected, because if he was killed, the killer would surely have picked up all his epic gear.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Probably disconnected after taking his armour off or did /suicide or got killed by mobs or fall damage. You can be quite sure he didn't get killed by a player though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci