• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Random Acts of Kindness

Justin

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello guys and gals <3 I wanted to make this thread to show the nice things people do in the community, that go unnoticed by most people. From a simple gl before a game, helping a new player out, or saying kinda words to one another, can dramatically impact someones day c:. For the people that do this I just want to say you are awesome!
I have some screenshots of people doing this. If you have any of your own please post them in the comments, and show the love in this community <3.

Edit: it seems that I can't upload photos right now xD, I will as soon as I can c:

Last edited:

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Whenever I join a game, I usually ask 'How is everyones day today?' just incase they are having a bad day it will cheer them up... or they will curse at me :p

Justin

Diamond
Reaction score
Whenever I join a game, I usually ask 'How is everyones day today?' just incase they are having a bad day it will cheer them up... or they will curse at me :p
That's amazing c: I am glad you are so caring for everyone else <3

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I often find people around the forums who openly offend others with no care or thought of how the other person feels......

Lots of em', even some of the popular active members...

I don't want to put myself over anyone else, but I always try to be nice. When I do something mean or offend someone, I feel SO guilty and I feel as if God himself is frowning upon what I had done. So, I'm not much of a nice person, I just give into guilt a lot easier than others.

BUT PLEASE, a message to everyone in the foruming community, try to be kind to everyone you talk to. Even if it's a jerk or an asshole who offended you. Two wrongs don't make a right.

#Kindness

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Once every couple months I see something terrible, no pain could ever come close to duplicating the emotional value of family loss, or family problems. Having experiences with both, I try to help anyway I can to make them have a better day, one time I added someone to my skype talked with him for awhile let him beat me a couple times, got him a new avatar and got him into a game with a streamer as a teammate.
I know some of you are like; Oh mintscrub you're duh vewy STOOPId one how would in game relief help at all!? Xp nub u deh bad one
Well really though, as I said I've had experiences with similar problems, it's the little things that help, having a laugh, having some fun, meeting someone new. Just KNOWING someone cares and is trying to help is plenty of what someone can do. Knowing a random stranger that you have never met is trying to help you, is very comforting. Sorry for all the grammatical errors I'm on my phone at 12:06am.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci