• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RajahMajaMC Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle_kills

Spectator
Reaction score
Kahana Thomas
RajahMajaMC
No sir
Yes 1 or 2, because I was being reckless by saying shut up" to a guy who called me gay.
No but I do warn the moderators if people are hacking
If I had to punish a player for breaking the rules I will ask he/she who is clearly breaking the rules to leave, and if they don't I will ask one more time politely and if they still do not leave I will ban them for "what the person did".
I believe I would qualify for a mod because I am dedicated in things I want to try my best on, and that I have leadership to be passionate in my work for the MCSG community.
I believe my presence to the staff will benefit them greatly, because I can speak multiple languages like Spanish, Philipeno, Hawaiian, Chinese, Japanese, and some Korean. For example Te sera muy util( Spanish)
salaam at po mahubai(philipeno), pehea`oui makai`ou(Hawaiian).
Yes I also have youtube.
Yes
Hawaii 10:00 GT
I RajahMajaMC accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over MCSG community and agree that a mistake or action not approved by the administrator could result in a permanent ban or removal from this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci