• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Ragnarok: Gods' Fate [24 Players]

What's your first impression on the map?

• Total voters

AW1996

Platinum
Reaction score

Dear MCSG Community,

in the name of my fellow build helpers and me, I welcome you to our first ever Minecraft Survival Games Map called

Lead Builder:

AW1996

-=-

Map builders:

AW1996 | Build Leader, Interior Design, Minor Terraforming, Map Layout/Idea
DW1998 | Redstone, Lead Terraformer, Forest, Mountain Layout
Timmiffi | Exterior Design, Spawn/Village Layout, Chest Tiering

Helpers | Special thanks to:

0dieter0 | Redstone, Secret Design
TheRealRowdy | Server Host, Minor Design
CommunisticPuppy | Minor Secret Design
HeroTonma | Minor Interior Design
SimplyElaborate | Minor Design
SuperxAndrew

-=-

Gametype:

Minecraft Survival Games

-=-

Brief Map description/information:
Traveling back in time.. a few thousand years ago to the roots of Northern European society, you find yourself in the middle of a fight between gods and giants, in an age when the Vikings make for a place and look to expand overseas by conquering new territories.
But you're not one of those mariners, you're a fighter that strives to obliterate the other 23 tributes in remembrance of the fallen godfather Odin.
You start your adventure on the market place of Haithabu, an old Viking settlement. Will you make your way upcountry? Or will you follow your leader Ragnar and set sail?
-=-

Ragnarok is a Minecraft Survival Games Map that was built with the aspect of PvP in mind at any given time but also combines this facet with its really good looks and storyline.
The tributes spawn on a market place with a Viking Village surrounding it, having a harbor in one direction, a forest in the second, mountains in the third and corn fields in the last one.

-=-

What Ragnarok provides:
  • outstanding visual gameplay experience
  • looks good even outside of the glass dome
  • a lot of open spaces for PvP
  • choke points that can be used in clan wars/against teams/hackers
  • hidden chests and places spread all across the map
  • no OP chest routes, tier 2s can be found anywhere on the map (if you look close enough ;))
  • 50 Tier 2 Chests, 150+ Tier 1 Chests and 6 Crafting Tables (excluding Spawn)
  • no Deathmatch Arena, meaning the Deathmatch will take place at Spawn
-=-

Screenshots:

Overview over the map

View on the market place (Spawn) from one of the house roofs near corn.

View on the mountains with tower and stone ruins from down below.

View on the forest from a distance.

View on the village with the harbor in the background (small adjustments made to the roof of the house in the left middle of the picture).

View on the harbor with the shipyard in the front.

View on the big corn fields on the other side of the river.

View on the the village during sunrise.

View on the village during sunset.

Closer look at the forest from above.

Closer look at the cornucopia.
(Screenshots taken with Slidurs Vibrant Shaders)

-

View on the cornucopia.

View on top of the forest and the charcoal factory.

View on the bay area.

View on the harbor market place.

View on the cornfields.

View from above the village.

View on the mountains with the tower and the stone formation.

View on the village from up on the mountains.
-=-

Map Download:

http://ul.to/f6pt2jhn

-=-

Coordinates of corn:

Spawn can be found at x = 1000 and z = 0.

-=-

Map radius:

"Ragnarok: Gods' Fate" has a map radius of 225 blocks and is closed off by a glass dome.

-=-

I really do hope, you guys like the map and want to see it added to the MCGamer Network! If so, please leave a vote on the poll!
We respect every opinion and are willing to consider any criticism and/or feedback on the map and would make adjustments to the map in order to make it become playable on the servers.

-=-

I, AW1996, agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I love the unique use of non-traditional blocks in the building. It give a true style to your buildings. The small size will also appeal to many players. I like how it has different aspects that could affect the PvP experience such as the river, harbor, and forest. I haven't downloaded the map to see if the landscape is good for PvP, but I think everything else is enough to get my vote.

Jexsy

Career
Reaction score
Hive has a map a lot like this dude..

Diamond
Reaction score
It looks good! Also it looks like kind of a mash of a lot different hive and some mcsg maps o_0 it looks nice tho.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Add more color that still fits into the theme, use different blocks like you did in the roofs of those houses, then it'll be a more unique and pleasing to the eye build. ;)

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
I like it!, It looks like a revamped TSG1.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
What an amazing map! Hopefully it gets accepted, I wouldn't mind playing it. :)

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks amazing! I legitimately hope it gets accepted so I can play on it! By the way, which shader pack was used for the screenshots? :D

Timmi

Diamond
Reaction score
Also we tried to get chest route's which can modify and about 3 Choke points which are good for Clan war's :) (Timmiffi)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci