• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Raffle Voting

Should Raffle Voting Make A Comeback

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Maxwill

Gold
Reaction score
After the raffle was gotten rid of in the v2 release I actually miss it because now its the same popular map rotation which is fine but it would be nice for some variety sometimes. You don't know what you have until its gone I guess

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Completely agree with you. I personally enjoyed the more underplayed map, as they usually required a bit more skills to get geared up and people didn't really have OP routes plus they usually had great designs like Origins V2.0 ;)

Maxwill

Gold
Reaction score
Completely agree with you. I personally enjoyed the more underplayed map, as they usually required a bit more skills to get geared up and people didn't really have OP routes plus they usually had great designs like Origins V2.0 ;)
So true

PDPM

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree with you but it'll be hard to choose maps when you have a cw.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
For clan wars : no.
For randy players : yes.
For good players : no.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
For clan wars : no.
For randy players : yes.
For good players : no.
What do you consider good Players? I used to have a 1/3 ratio and I managed to win most of my games on underplayed maps.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
What do you consider good Players? I used to have a 1/3 ratio and I managed to win most of my games on underplayed maps.
I know, but generally, games on underplayed maps are longer than games on other maps; and a lot of good players don't want to waste their time doing this.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
I also wish this was back, I enjoyed raffle voting.

By the way, I fixed your title up, it was annoying me. :D

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I know, but generally, games on underplayed maps are longer than games on other maps; and a lot of good players don't want to waste their time doing this.
I consider wasted time playing on maps that are so repetitive that anybody can get a route on. I play on the maps that actually pose a challenge for people and play into the strengths of older players like me.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
When we implemented the feature, people criticized us. When we remove it, people disagree with it. I personally would like to see a combination of both, but if that isn't possible I would vote for bringing back raffle voting.

Maxwill

Gold
Reaction score
When we implemented the feature, people criticized us. When we remove it, people disagree with it. I personally would like to see a combination of both, but if that isn't possible I would vote for bringing back raffle voting.
I feel as if the community doesn't want MCgamer to win sometimes and this is a perfect example and a combination would be a great idea

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci