• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

R.I.P Cory Monteith

What is your reaction to his death?

• Omg....

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • ;_;

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • MY LIFE IS RUINED

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont care

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Www Wha What? It cant be true!?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey guys as you know some shocking news came out on Saturday as much of you know already, Cory Monteith (Finn Hudson in glee) is dead :(.
Nobody knows exactly how he died but he died in a hotel in Canada and it was rumored that he died to a overdose of drugs.
If you had watched Glee over the course of the last 4 years you will be devastated because Finn Hudson is one of the main characters to the Glee series, because without Finn Hudson they cant finish Glee Season 4 because he is in a complicated love triangle he is helping the current Glee class do Regionals. Think about all the friends he made during Glee they would be quite sad so you can imagine the pressure he gets (They might even quit glee). Last but not least don't forget his girlfriend (in Glee and in real life), Lea Michelle they have been together for 4 years and they were really close friends imagine how sad she is so think about how scarred she can be :(

Get more info --> http://edition.cnn.com/2013/07/14/showbiz/glee-star-dead/index.html

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci