• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quitting MCSG - Defresa

xDefrasa

Diamond
Reaction score
So as many of you may know i have been Permanently banned for being an alt of Nelsonawesome1. I do not like this decision by the staff to ban me because there is no proof and someone told on me I have been in this community for 2 years and i get banned like this ;(. It has been a GREAT time i met MANY people Thanks everyone for being great friends to me i will miss this community. I will link people later. Anyway Thank you!

JRR

Makky

richie57777

hyperfuse03

Binct

joshbillyjoe

ShakeSchack

ProHulk

Korrenian

Cat_On_A_Poptart

Dantelius

Salamancer101

VanguardMCSG <3

rcazilla23rocks

PHOTONLIGHT

Kyqlone

iancool

cf918

iBearHD

Pokemons8087

Synd87

smashmaster

Nineharted

Synzt

i_sUcK_002

HarborSeal

darklum3n

xxSPUxx

Tuct | Palkian

Somers

CruelDefiance - Nerdyhampster lol

CookieBunns

Brandon6895
I know i could make this list go on forever but i don't want too xD Thanks everyone for making my time here better.

Also LUCIDICTIVE got Me Banned..

For the last time -Defresa ALSO 1000TH POST

Last edited:
Reaction score
I haven't talked to you in a long time, but I do remember when we were friends in Element and Omega. It was nice knowing you, man. Hopefully one day you'll get unbanned. GL in life :)

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Sucks to see you go like this. But good luck in whatever comes next.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Even through ups in downs you show love so sad to see you go ;( #Omegle for life <3.

Edit: You got banned wooooow mcsg woooooooow

Reaction score
I remember a long time ago I joined a skype call and you were in it, and we were playing on Wyverns Wake and you absolutely wrecked me and I thought you were god back then. You still are god and always will be bro.. Im going to miss you alot dude, we had some fun times together. Bye bye :(

rcazilla23rocks

Diamond
Reaction score
You be one of my best friends dude. Ima miss you lots and I hope you achieve your goals in the future <33 bye defresa :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci