• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quiting this time is real

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
quiting because I'm permbanned,mcgamer just lost another person in the community good job :D I wasn't even hacking half the mods don't know what are hacks so dumb. Well now I'm just going to thank everyone

Zeno thanks for accepting me into legacy even though that gave me a bad rep because I sat every battle but ehh you are a cool guy.

Noofy thanks for being a cool friend you were always a cool and awesome guy and if I ever comeback I want some skins and my p90 Asimov

Feno thanks for reporting me. I appreciate it.

Desolate thanks Kran and Kron you guys are really good friends :(

Techaton oh tech well thanks for being a guy that I can talk to. Congrats on mod once again.

Elite You are my best friend on the Internet :) I picked you off from the streets man you are such a cool dude.

Skill thanks for being a awesome guy cool dude.

Jugger and Hoho thanks for being cool and meeting you in ascendency was one of the coolest things

@sports you are cool

xSwifftyHD you were one of my best friends as well you always had me laughing xD thanks for being a cool dude.

Trixterzz rev you always had me dying of laughter thanks for always having my back :D

Kat you were so cool to talk to but you kind of vanished after rebels because you met cooler people but congrats on senior mod.

Boxyy actually one of my first friends in minecraft thanks man for being on my side all the way

If I didn't put you in then remember me and I will probably put you in

Last edited:

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Nanos, you are not the bencher of Legacy! Nanos, I am the real bencher of Legacy, I sat because I wanted you to play.

Thanks alot Buddy! I will miss you alot! Hope to talk to you soon!

Coferic

Gold
Reaction score
I've never met you before, but good luck with future endeavors!
Sad to see someone leave :(

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
good luck in life my dude
u were a good friend

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member