• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quick Maintenance

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Status: Completed. No issues came up, and data preservation worked properly.

We'll be moving over the API/database to a new server shortly to accommodate all future game updates and data. After all, we have to have an awesome system keeping the 47,000+ games from the past week reporting correctly. :p

The move should take anywhere from 5 - 15 minutes, and any game data from current running games (and those ending) will be preserved until the API is back online.

When the move is taking place, an update will be made to this post so that it can be seen on the front page. In-game, you'll see "We're currently experiencing unexpected issues. We'll be back shortly" or something along these lines. Don't panic - we just don't have a maintenance mode in the plugin (but that would be a good idea...).

Tivalec

Spectator
Reaction score
Too bad they don't reset stats.... i could use that. On a serious note glad you guys are constantly improving :).

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Funny, it's actually 2:37 AM. I just can't sleep, and well, I needed to do something :p

M

MrMad2000

8:41 AM here, Should be at school but SCREW IT!

Edit : No jk but I should be at school but I guess I felt unwell so why not go on the computer to get a migrane!

JOKES ON YOUUUUUU!

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
8:41 AM here, Should be at school but SCREW IT!

Edit : No jk but I should be at school but I guess I felt unwell so why not go on the computer to get a migrane!

JOKES ON YOUUUUUU!
Your post works very well with your signature. If you want to get in a game, I'd suggest by 8:49AM you get in xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci