• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I have a lot of questions to ask since I am new (kind of I joined a month ago)
1. What does PM mean?
2. What is terraforming?
3. How do you compress a picture since the file size is too big to upload?
4. How many continents are there?
(I will add more questions if I remember some more)

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
1. PM means Private Message. You can do this by clicking 'Inbox' at the top of your screen, clicking 'Start Conversation', and filling out a message and a recipient.

2. Terraforming is a process in map making where the map creators will add mountains, hills, plains, etc. in order to make the map look more interesting and varied.

3. I'm not quite sure, but you could always just upload it to imgur, then post the link to the gallery.

4. If you mean in real life, 7 (North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, and Antartica). If you mean in terms of server regions, 3 (US, EU, and AU, which is actually based in Singapore and serves Asia as well as Australia).

Hope this helped!

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
1. Private Message, make a conversation through inbox to do so.
2. Terraforming, a process in map-making where landforms such as mountains, hills, rivers, chasms, etc are added.
3. Upload to imgur, don't post pictures as an attachment.
4. In real life, there are 7, as what Zeno said. If you mean by server regions, there are 3 (US, EU and AU).

Reaction score
Well, my science teacher, (same as tobys) says there are 6 geographic continents. I disagree and say 7.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Their may be only 6 continets because europe is a part of the asian plate, making it just a peninsula off of asia. But I still agree with 7, because asias too big.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Question: can you post A name of a server but not the IP?

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
ZENO ZENO ZENO :D. Never leave me again.

And yes, It means In real life.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
There are eight continents: Asia,Africa,n.america,s.america, Australia,Europe, antarctica, and Mcsg. The land of minecraft survival games which is where chad lives. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci