• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Questions Regarding Creative Server

IamAaron626

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm here with a couple of questions regarding the status of the creative server. I understand that it is undergoing maintenance and that is fine, but I'm just curious as to what kind of maintenance. My main concern is that my plot will be deleted. It is a plot that I worked on throughout the entirety of the summer, and I would be pretty disappointed if it were for some reason cleared without someone notifying me first. I was planning on possibly using this plot as a reference for a larger project, or even using the plot itself as the spawn or other area on a server. So my question is, have the plots been cleared, and if so is there any way I could get my plot back?

Here are some screenshots of the earlier stages of the plot constructions to get a reference of what my plot looked like. Unfortunately, I never remembered to take screens of the most recent construction. From what can be seen in this image, imagine that there is a large castle on top of that floating island. Then, two other floating islands near the central island, one with a windmill on top and one with another tower. That is basically what it looks like now, or at least before it was possibly cleared.

Thank you for your help,
~Aaron

Attachments

cmclay

Experienced
Reaction score
i will get a mod to answer this @DatCuppaJoehe will take care of it or get someone else to awnser this question because i see why you would want an awnser thats a cool plot <3

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Your plot should still remain intact. Don't worry. If you have any additional questions about creative, please post on the creative servers page on the forums.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci