• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Question on my Sensitivity.

Should I lower/raise it?

• Total voters

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have been getting used to a sensitivity of my raza death-adder, It was quite a large increase, and one of the side-affects of this is my mouse movement - on screen seems a bit shaky, and when I use a bow even though I am not bad with one, I feel as If I go a bit to over, and stuff. Should I lower my sensitivity? Suggest please!

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you're accurate like me then high sensitivity/high FoVs only help you, not hinder you.

If you're playing fine leave it as it is.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have been getting used to a sensitivity of my raza death-adder, It was quite a large increase, and one of the side-affects of this is my mouse movement - on screen seems a bit shaky, and when I use a bow even though I am not bad with one, I feel as If I go a bit to over, and stuff. Should I lower my sensitivity? Suggest please!
I used to play on a lower sensitivity, I then accidentally turned it up and was like "woah, this is weird." I decided to play a game with it like, that, during the game I realised it was better because I could turn around faster or increase the speed at which I take items out of a cjest, I decided to stick with the sensitivity and get used to it. Now that I'm used to it I see it was a good choose, I only went from like 5200 dpi to 6400 though so maybe the small increase was easy to adjust to, either way I think you should stick with it and learn to utilise it, maybe go into single player and practice turning around quickly and shooting accurately with a bow.

gianteye123

Diamond
Reaction score
I got my death adder 2 weeks ago, I used to use a mouse pad because my old mouse was smooth, Now I just put it on my desk.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
Keep your sensitivity high. Then you can 720 no-scope people with your bow.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Well, it depends how fast you move your mouse in general. I play on a usual 55-65, yet I still do the necessary movements with the bow and stuff, personal preference.

Reaction score
I had the same problem with my Razer Naga. Just leave it as is, just play with it for a few days and you will get used to it.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I generally turn my sensitivity like way up for a while, then once I am used to it, turn it back down to maybe 150 and I find it way easier to hit people etc.

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
Ok. I will stick with it, thanks for the suggestions guys!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci