• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Question about school

llamalover

Survivor
Reaction score
So us llamas are wondering is Honors Biology really hard as people say it? I really want to take it next year but people say it's really hard, I'm really interested in nursery as well and I want a challenge but not a hard challenge. I'm currently taking regular Chemistry. Also, is pre calculus hard as well because I'm gonna have to take that as well (currently in algebra 2). I'm a sophmore if you couldn't tell as well.

My Classes:
History (normal)
Chemistry
Multimedia
Algebra 2
Spanish (3/4)
Accelerated English

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Unless you're interested in going into the Bio/Chem field, take Bio Honors. It's a lot of memorizing stuff. And for PreCalc, study derivatives and how it all works before you take it, that's a main reason of why I'm struggling in that class this year.

EDIT: If you're really really really interested in Bio, take AP Bio.

llamalover

Survivor
Reaction score
Unless you're interested in going into the Bio/Chem field, take Bio Honors. It's a lot of memorizing stuff. And for PreCalc, study derivatives and how it all works before you take it, that's a main reason of why I'm struggling in that class this year.

EDIT: If you're really really really interested in Bio, take AP Bio.
In Bio Honors what do you really learn in it and there's no AP Bio I believe. Alright will keep that in mind for pre calc, I'm probably gonna have a tutor for it as well as I currently have one for algebra 2 which is working good.

Reactions:

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
In Bio Honors what do you really learn in it and there's no AP Bio I believe. Alright will keep that in mind for pre calc, I'm probably gonna have a tutor for it as well as I currently have one for algebra 2 which is working good.
I took bio freshman year, and it's hecka easy. This year I'm taking chem honors, and next year I'll be taking ap bio, which is 10000 times harder than bio. We don't really have Bio Honors in our school, it's probably going to be a more rigorous course than Bio, but not as hard as AP Bio.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci