• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Question About How Maps are Decided to be Added

Aktikon

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm just a little bit curious about how maps are added. I played and looked at Chernobyl 2015, and I loved it (Awesome build style and stuff), but when I looked at the thread and the PMC project page, it doesn't seem like it got that popular, which is the stated reason why it was added. It got about 6 likes at this time, and about 2450 view (So far). It's PMC page had 52 diamonds, fourteen favorites, and about 8550 views at the moment.

I'm confused because my map, had 38 yes votes, and 15 likes on the MCSG thread, and had 143 diamonds, 31 favorites, and about 6900 view. In both the thread and the PMC page, the view count is lower, but the approval rating is higher. Can someone tell me if I have to get in touch with an admin or a mod to get my map added, or will they come to me? Someone please enlighten me on how the system works please.

cmclay

Experienced
Reaction score
Im pretty sure they put them on pmc servers see if anyone likes it then put it on here if everyone likes it

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If the map has had heavy demand for it to be added, then the Senior Staff will take a look around the map and decided whether it should be added or not. If and when it is accepted, the map will be added onto the servers and the Map Leader, Head Builder, Head Terraformer, and Head Details/All-around will get VIP.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
If the map has had heavy demand for it to be added, then the Senior Staff will take a look around the map and decided whether it should be added or not. If and when it is accepted, the map will be added onto the servers and the Map Leader, Head Builder, Head Terraformer, and Head Details/All-around will get VIP.
Correction, the team itself decides who gets what. Sometimes there is no definite Head of each state.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Correction, the team itself decides who gets what. Sometimes there is no definite Head of each state.
The way it works is for every map that gets accepted you get 4 vip slots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci