• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

question about bounty points

are the bounty points useful?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lollypopmaster

Spectator
Reaction score
ok i have a very simple question and need a answer simple or not... ok so i was wanting to upgrade my account because every time i try to join server its always full so i want to upgrade so i can join full servers...... so i went to do do so and found that the higher the upgrade the more bounty points you get.. what do bounty points due and is it worth getting the higher upgrades for bounty points?? please answer this! OK I GOT MY ANSWER THX SO MUCH TO THOSE WHO HELPED ME!

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
At teh moment bounties dont work, the upgrade is useful though (for kicked people >:D ) , bounty points are just added to your total amount of points (Correct me if Im wrong.) The higher upgrade the more points, I forget what it is though.

lollypopmaster

Spectator
Reaction score
At teh moment bounties dont work, the upgrade is useful though (for kicked people >:D ) , bounty points are just added to your total amount of points (Correct me if Im wrong.) The higher upgrade the more points, I forget what it is though.
thank you

Oblift

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi lollypopmaster,
Bounty Points are currently bugged and even if they're fixed, the best factor is just to be in top 10 with the most bounty. I don't think buying a golden/diamond donator for extra bounty gain is worth it.
-Oblift

JackNitro123

Tribute
Reaction score
If I upgrade to an iron upgrade will it be for one month only or will it go on for 1 month. PLEASE REPLY QUICKLY.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci