• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pvping strategies

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
On this page feel free to ask any pop questions.
These are some of my strategies:
1. There are all the classical things like strafing which will kill every noob out there.
2. I like to use fire And my bow till the last second, once u feel u might get beat change to your sword.
3. Teams; when battling against teams I try to single out one opponent, this can be done with fire, an attempted cut off or just being better than your opponents.
4. Know your opponents: if u recognize names either run away if they are good or if they are bad kill them.
*5. At the end if the day it's not always about who the better pvper is its about who has better tactics.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It also helps to use a fishing rod with these tactics.

Before you attack someone, stun the with a fishing rod and then go in for the kill. This will you to get an extra hit or two before they get a chance to hit you. It takes practice, but it is very effective.

If you are low and you light them on fire, instead of arrows, use the fishing to hit them back. This will give you a chance to regen a little and may make them run. When they are no longer burning, use your bow.

When you are chasing someone, try and hit them with the fishing rod to make them bump into something that will ruin their sprint. If you master this, you will win almost every chase.

If a team is chasing you, climb a mountain and try to hit ONE of them off with the fishing rod. Then you can battle the other one before his teammate gets back up. If you knock both off they will likely run and regenerate and then you are screwed.

I just thought I would add some more to the tactics ;)

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
1.swordPVP.Should I run away is the negative in-one swordplay. It's no good hit from the front to say either. The slash such that the circumference around the enemy. You kill your feet dived under the water.
2.bowPVP.Bow read the movement of the enemy at all times. Foresight is important. Do not neglect also ready to change the sword.
3.mindPVP.Psychological warfare. If there is one thing to say, there is a utility value most stupid strong man.:eek::confused::mad:

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My strategy: Slash anyone who comes near me up (if possible)

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It also helps to use a fishing rod with these tactics.

Before you attack someone, stun the with a fishing rod and then go in for the kill. This will you to get an extra hit or two before they get a chance to hit you. It takes practice, but it is very effective.

If you are low and you light them on fire, instead of arrows, use the fishing to hit them back. This will give you a chance to regen a little and may make them run. When they are no longer burning, use your bow.

When you are chasing someone, try and hit them with the fishing rod to make them bump into something that will ruin their sprint. If you master this, you will win almost every chase.

If a team is chasing you, climb a mountain and try to hit ONE of them off with the fishing rod. Then you can battle the other one before his teammate gets back up. If you knock both off they will likely run and regenerate and then you are screwed.

I just thought I would add some more to the tactics ;)
I don't like the fishing rod strategy, there are times when it's ok but it is really easy to dodge them in straight up 1v1ing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci