• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PVP tournaments and clan battles

Victimized

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is in the right section of the forums or not, so if not, please move it. Anyway, I have seen a lot of people arguing about who is the best, and I have watched clan battles run by just helllooo and stuff. So I have been thinking of making my own PVP tournament hosted on my server, if that is allowed by MCG. I would have an arena with 24 players, a bracket, and a prize. I do not know if this is allowed or not. If you would think that this is a good idea, comment below. Thank you! Have a nice day.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Are you going to fill the chests manually? Clans won't like it if you forget to fill chests and screw up their routes. Also, you probably won't do a good job of making it random.

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is in the right section of the forums or not, so if not, please move it. Anyway, I have seen a lot of people arguing about who is the best, and I have watched clan battles run by just helllooo and stuff. So I have been thinking of making my own PVP tournament hosted on my server, if that is allowed by MCG. I would have an arena with 24 players, a bracket, and a prize. I do not know if this is allowed or not. If you would think that this is a good idea, comment below. Thank you! Have a nice day.
I don't think a lot of clans would like to play like that any type of clan war. It would just take a lot of time, have a lot of mistakes and the server is probably just going to lag like hell..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci