• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pvp tips and stratigies.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
ohaidur my name is iMightTroll I get called Troll or Zane and here is a thread bout pvp tips and stratigies.

PvP Tips:
1. Make sure to have arrows with you, they could save your life or win you the game.
2. Use your flint and steel hit gives you a LARGE advantage over the other player as they can't run away and they take damage
3.Never underestimate your self , I have won games with a wood axe and the openers have full iron and a dim sword.
4. If your low on health and say your on breeze island, jump in the water ( not trying to encourage water chasing ) if your on low hp and shot em with a bow unless they don't wanna water chase.
5. Join a team/clan you never know wut u can do with a clan/team they can be helpful

Strategies

1. Know your chest route if you don't I recommend making or finding one.
2. Take flint and feathers just because they're junk doesn't mean they're worthless. There your main source of getting arrows
3. Know your maps, You must know your maps to find chests, locate cornacopia and find people and so your not walking in a circle ( I have done that before)

Thank you for your time
If there is anything I forgot mention below
Feedback is appreciated
-Troll

Brodina5

Survivor
Reaction score
M8. GIve butterclan credit :p (Not Sure If It Still Exists, Ask Blake)
Captain Capitals!

Elitez

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah, nice tips, but flint and steal doesn't scare other people.... 100% tested. BTW, avoid going back for the cornacopia, it could get you killed fast, because lots of players could attack u there, just go again for your route. I like it when pro players post their strategyes.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, nice tips, but flint and steal doesn't scare other people.... 100% tested. BTW, avoid going back for the cornacopia, it could get you killed fast, because lots of players could attack u there, just go again for your route. I like it when pro players post their strategyes.

Im not really Classified as a 'pro' but thanks anyways

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci