• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PvP Strategies!

Did this thread help you or you learned something new?

• This helped me so much! You are the best!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey guys , I made this thread to teach new people in PvP of how to increase their skills by a lot of , by just following these little tips!
1: "Defending Attack!": This is a real good strategy which increases the damage you take while fighting someone. Just press the Attack and Block mouse together and you will attack and block attacks the same time!
END OF STRATEGY NUMBER 1!
2: "Fish them all!": This is a VERY known strategy. The fishing strategy! It is used in a lot of ways , which I am going to analyze right here:
2.1:When you are getting chased (This works a lot better when you are getting chased in water) you suddenly start spamming your fishing rod to the one who is chasing you to knock him off and get the chasing advantage.
2.2: When someone is trying to snipe you , just spam your fishing rod so he dismisses (It is not working EVERY time but it might be a life savior for you)
2.3: When someone right next to a deadly trap , or ready to fall on a cave or cobweb or something , hit him with your fishing rod (Right click) so he can fall on that trap.
2.4: This strategy is most used when you are chasing someone. When you are chasing someone , spam your fishing rod to him , and make him fall in a wall , so he will stop sprinting and get the advantage.
END OF STRATEGY NUMBER 2!
3: "He started it!": This is a little funny tactic you can use while being chased or in deathmatch.
If you're chased , sometimes, someone else will come and try to kill you too (Let's call this one , Chaser2) , like the one chasing you (This one , Chaser1) . Then you just leave behind the Chaser2 with a knockback sword , fist or fishing rod and stay in a safe distance while he starts trying to attack the Chaser1. When they start fighting , and you think one of them is low , go in kill that one and then kill and the other one (He will surely be low on health after the fight)
END OF STRATEGY NUMBER 3!

This was it guys! If it helped , vote on the poll , if something wasnt clear just write it in the comments below and I will try to help you out! ;D

Reaction score
Yeah , I am not the best one XD Next time when I make a thread for strategies etc , I will try to have more useful stuff , thanks for the feedback though!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci