• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PvP Related music/music that fits PvP

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
So, yeah the title says it all. Was wandering if anyone knew any good songs where the lyrics could match a Survival games match, or maybe the rythm just has a beat thats fitting toward a match, or a 1v1

Heres some I could think of -

or (Get Shr3kt) -

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Personally I believe all NCS (No Copyright Sounds) post a lot of good music that fits well with PvP- I tend to use it a lot when I play, and it works! That's only for me though, it's up to you and your style of music you like, don't let others tell you what music to listen to. I have also heard AnomalousDyna has a great playlist that he can offer and I like it a lot too. :)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The music is quite interesting! The music I would preferably listen to whenever I decide to pvp would probably be not Darude - Sandstorm, but the music I would listen to would be one of the intense kinds of music in the anime Bleach in the fight scenes. c:

julniko

Spectator
Reaction score
For PvP, I like listening to everything by Wave Racer and San Holo (or "Future Bass" in general).
Here are some examples:

TheFlyingBoatman

Survivor
Reaction score
Whenever I'm playing solo, I love listening to Green Day songs, I feel like they fit the intensity that I'm looking for when I'm playing. And from time to time I listen to Eminem or Linkin Park as well, for the same reason as I stated above.
I would post a list of the songs I like the most to listen while playing, but it would take way to much of the page. :p

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dubstep mix:
Play this on repeat
This aswell

Mitch

Platinum
Reaction score
Whenever I am pvping I like to listen to inspirational videos, such as the ones below! Although if I had to say music wise it would be Rock ^_^

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
I personally think Drum n Bass suits SG most. I don't even like it that much, lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci