• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PvP Logging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a re-post. When a player leaves the game (perhaps in a battle) their items don't drop onto the ground. This is annoying and you don't get your hard earned items. Is it being fixed?
Sorry again if this is a re-post but i couldn't find an original.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
The majority of their items do drop, it's just the armor that they are wearing that doesn't (though that is often the most important part).

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The majority of their items do drop, it's just the armor that they are wearing that doesn't (though that is often the most important part).
My friend didnt get anything today. And he managed to overpower a guy using a f&s and a wood sword.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
My friend didnt get anything today. And he managed to overpower a guy using a f&s and a wood sword.
From all my experiences in MCSG, everything besides their equipped armor will drop, so I'm not sure if the guy your friend killed had nothing besides his armor, your friend was mistaken, or there is indeed a new glitch with the plugin.

Reaction score
Also, when you are about to kill someone and they leave... It really frustrates me!

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Wait wut.

All their items drop, even the armor they're wearing for me...

I have to do some testing. c:

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Um, I have the same problem. When they leave I don't get anything from them..

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Wait wut.

All their items drop, even the armor they're wearing for me...

I have to do some testing. c:
Sorry if this is a re-post. When a player leaves the game (perhaps in a battle) their items don't drop onto the ground. This is annoying and you don't get your hard earned items. Is it being fixed?
Sorry again if this is a re-post but i couldn't find an original.
Well, we all seem to have different results when we face combat loggers, so I think we should all go have a dance party and wait for the developers to fix it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci