• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Puzzle chests/ enchantment tables

Want enchantment tables

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody1313

Tribute
Reaction score
There is an easy to find enchanting table on the forest map, it's in the sea near the huge stone bridge, but there s none in the city, as far as I know. I think that it'd make a great addition that could turn out to be a game changer sometimes.

TZ BlueIce

Spectator
Reaction score
I may sound stupid, but I just can't find the enchantment table. What block is it under??

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No i know where the enchantment table is u have to break a block and qucklyy right click the enchantment table under it message me if u want the corrdinates but for which block it is in game i will have to show u i dont know how to explain it

This is the corrdinates and the block in front of me is the block u must break

Hope this helps with ur decisions

and its not a fake rumor
What's that on the top-leftish of the screen? Client bounding box?

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No i know where the enchantment table is u have to break a block and qucklyy right click the enchantment table under it message me if u want the corrdinates but for which block it is in game i will have to show u i dont know how to explain it

This is the corrdinates and the block in front of me is the block u must break

Hope this helps with ur decisions

and its not a fake rumor
In the picture, the names are enlarged and there looks like a chest finder enabled; therefore the client he is using is the NODUS hacking client.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci