• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PunchyOhOne Facecam

Should PunchyOhOne use Facecam for when he does commentaries on videos?

• Total voters

Punchy_01

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys! PunchyOhOne here (Punchy_01)

As some of you know I have recently created a youtube account and have posted numerous speed up gameplays on a variety of map. I have decided that it would be a lot better for viewers if I started commentary but i was also considering doing face cam with every video that i had a commentary in. I would like to know what you guys think of this. Thanks so much! :D
And remember keep on punchin!

http://www.youtube.com/user/PunchyOhOne

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
It would be cool if you did facecam :3 Make sure it looks professional, kind of like Tomahawk's and Blamph's

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
I think you would gain more subs with facecam!

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Why does everyone do speed ups now ._. I made one back in the day and then everyone started joining in on it and now it's a casual type of video in mcsg >.>
You can check the times, first mcsg speed up you will find by date is on my channel, didn't realize it would be such a successful idea.

Punchy_01

Experienced
Reaction score
I think you would gain more subs with facecam!
Yeah i thought so too.

Why does everyone do speed ups now ._. I made one back in the day and then everyone started joining in on it and now it's a casual type of video in mcsg >.>
You can check the times, first mcsg speed up you will find by date is on my channel, didn't realize it would be such a successful idea.
i wanted opinions on facecam but you can just babble on about speed ups if you like..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci