• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Protection Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
Whatever protection plugin we have, it's pissing me off.
1. If you're fighting someone in water, and trying to back away from them, and they hit you, it thinks you're speedhacking, and you get sent back to the person, and get destroyed by them.
2. Sometimes you can't climb out of water areas on to land, it pushes you back down.
3. Normally you can climb a vine if there's no vine at foot level, and a vine at head level (if you jump) but it just sends you back down.
Can we tone this thing down a little bit please?

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I haven't had a problem with the water one, maybe the send back was just you lagging?

James D.

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
It happens frequently, without lag. The water one doesn't happen that often, but it sure is a Bunny Lover when it happens when someone is right behind you.

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
yeah
nocheat senses you want to get away so it teleports you back
you are running because you fear they hack
next game they run faster than you
then vines decide to screw with you
you fear their four player hit
then nocheat decides to take a Good

the story of my life...

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Recording it, would help others better understand what you mean.

James D.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
It could be bad connection. This almost never happens to me unless I'm on my neighbor's internet.

Bessemer

Experienced
Reaction score
These issues were present when we used Anticheat but sense we have moved to Nocheat+ this has not been happening. Only explanation is connection lag.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Actually, it's not solely from connection (just a little bit) or client lag. Nocheat+ still has some small faults like AntiCheat, the water knockback still pushes you back (not as much as AntiCheat though), and also there has been people saying (and also happened to me twice) where as it keeps glitching you back sometimes, until you are hit by a mob or a player you can't move without shifting slightly.

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
I got stuck on the platform for an entire game because I jumped the gun or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci