• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prominent Forumers

April?

• I like March :3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
I mean, I consider any prominent forumer an active member who doesn't spam clan threads and or forum games.
This.
Or those people who qq about not having the required likes, after spamming forum games and making threads about therirMY 678th POST!!!

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
i know you as the guy who puts killfeeds for people that aren't even that notable for killing???
I didn't even put half these kills, my cousin put half of them. Idk why my signature is so glitchy.

EDIT: You brought me good luck! Finally can edit signature! :D

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Prominent as well known member, popular, mostly comes on how popular one person posts are, or the quality of them... The popularity differs, some are known for clan threads, others for helping those in need and those who mostly comment quality posts whiting each thread. Properly, anyone with active member is considered well-known...
Thus as I said before, popular members are those who's post get the most comments, polemic, so on and so on. Theres always some members which will stand out of the crowd, obviously and those in my opinion are these prominent ones.

Am I prominent? —Maybe. At one point, yes.
And actually at some point I got pretty popular at least someone would recognize me in-game —and thats when I used to play in ThatOneFox.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
My posts dont really help anyone and are really short yet i still get thousands of likes im not a prominent forumer, im a swag forummer :cool:

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
Although I'm an active member, I don't consider myself as prominent as others such as TheRealAussie, RC and others, as many more people know who they are, than me. c: that is a good and a bad thing at the same time c:

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
To me, a prominent forumer is one who actively contributes to these forums, and the community, by posting helpful feedback, helping re-enforce forum rules, making good suggestions and posting thoughtful posts.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I've always wanted to be a "prominent forumer" seriously .-. that's been one of my biggest goals for like an entire year. I blame Turnip (<3) and MJM239.

To me, a prominent forumer is one who actively contributes to these forums, and the community, by posting helpful feedback, helping re-enforce forum rules, making good suggestions and posting thoughtful posts.
c: oh and i remember fanboy'ing when i met you because you were a prominent forumer.

One thing that I used to help separate "prominent forumers" from non-"prominent forumers," is whether or not they get recognized in-game by other forumers. I always greet any forumers that I meet, but many others don't, unless the person is really "famous" (famous, within the MCSG community.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci