• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Progolfer1313 Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apfy

Diamond
Reaction score
Your name: Ben
Your age: 14
Your Minecraft username: progolfer1313
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): No I have no mcbans I have checked on the website.
Past administration or moderation experiences: Earlier this year around November 2012 my friend opened up a server and He made me an admin a day later there was an incident where my brother teamed up with my friends brother and they stole things out of chests and we found out so we decided as admins of the server to put them in jail for a 15 minute time period there were no more incidents after that.
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: If I saw a player breaking the rules The severity would depend on the severity of the crime for example if they were spamming I wouldn't ban them instead I would warn them and if it persisted I would kick them then after that I might ban them for a short period of time.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I believe I am qualified to be a mod because I am a natural born leader I have been leader of several clans on MCSG the most popular and best one was called Team Pro we had around 20 members and I take lead at school projects and for teams in real life as well as in minecraft.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I would benefit the staff because I am really good at following directions I never get in trouble at school and I am very good at following directions I have never once received a bad grade or anything because I failed to listen to directions. And I would be good at taking leadership in hacker situations on mcsg.
Do you have the ability to record video?: Yes I can record I use bandicam to record and I can record hackers if needed.
Do you own a microphone?: Yes I own a microphone.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: I am willing to take 4-5 hours a day of my day to moderate the servers and make sure there is no one breaking the rules I will spend more time if needed moderating the servers.
Where are you located? (Time zone): I am in Pacific Time Zone

I, progolfer1313 , accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.​

branone

Career
Reaction score
Please post your application in the correct area. Question answered, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci