• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_wiman

Spectator
Reaction score
My FPS goes from around 70 to 1-5 sometimes in the middle of a game, my computer is fairly good and I do use Optfine, never had problems with minecraft before so i don't know what the problem is...Everything runs perfectly in the begining of the game, but after a time it all goes to hell, and I have to restart minecraft to fix the problem
Help please

mr_wiman

Spectator
Reaction score
operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3
System Model: A8NE-FM
BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
Page File: 1542MB used, 2397MB available
It's an OK computer a bit old though, runs allmost everything smooth :)

SamWais

Spectator
Reaction score
im having the same problem, when the game starts first 10 steps forward is normal but then the game lags like hell and FPS drops to 0-3 and it becomes unplayable. My minecraft have never lagged like that before, its only these MCSG servers. Would be awesome if i could even play a day without lag. :/

freshtweak

Tribute
Reaction score
Step 1. Install latest graphics drivers.
Step 2. Ctrl+Alt+Del (Find javaw.exe and set priority to high and check that all cores are allocated under affinity)
Step 3. Make sure no other processes that could be hogging your CPU usage are running.
Step 4. Maybe allocate your machine to use more RAM for Java (Google)
Step 5. Delete - Reinstall Minecraft.

Pro-Tip - Use CCleaner.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
The problem may be caused by the ddos attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci