• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pro thread.

CraftCurtis

Spectator
Reaction score
I feel like I am a well experienced player, that wins a fair amount of games of course. Anyway, enough of my show boating. People ,seriously, keep asking to team with me and I would like to show you how to be a good survival games player - tactics of course.

Please post below if you feel like I helped. Anyway, the two maps I know by heart (know where every chest and locations for spots) are, Breeze Island and Survival games 4.

Tactics on Breeze island
What I do anyway - Head to the pirate ship. Not the abandoned, rundown one, the big one. Before that, there is a chest some people go for under the sunbeds. It will be very useful to atleast get a wooden axe as it gives you the upper edge. Then, travel to the ship. If people are in front of you, do not hit them forward. Even though they probobly will hit you, they will want you to hit them so they can gain more speed in water. When they are about to climb the ship, strike them. If succesful, they will fall down, giving you enough time to climb the ship.

Once aboard the ship, defend it. Do not go running to get any chest, just defend it untill it is clear that they will not climb it themselves. Now I call the chests in the ship. "Titanic" "Captains" "Sky high" and "Loot chest"

Titanic - The one on the front of the ship (reminds me of when Leonardo di caprio is flying with that girl)

Captains - The one in the headquarters

Sky high -Self explanatory

Loot - Lots of gold around it. double chest.

after looting the ship, either use the crafting table provided in the ship or swim to the "lava chest"

Lava chest - chest on the mountain which lava is spewing down it.

There is a specific way to climb to the chest - learn it.

Once geared, I usually play with a friend and tell him to meet at the "double man chest" - You know, the chest which has sand and vines covering its entrance and needs a button oush to unlock the pathway. It needs two people to get the chest, As one person stands on the pressure plates, the other one looting. At that opoint you are the "underdog" as i'd call it. You may not have the best loot but you have got some loot.

I play smart. Do not rush into a middle of a fight. Unless its your friend getting attacked of course. If this happens, this is where you need to tell god directions. Like, tell them to bring the enemy at a point, like the abandoned ship or cornucopia or white tree island's shore.

Play smart. If two guys are fighting, wait till both players are lowered in health. When one dies, then strike. The opponenet will have low health and you will get x2 of the loot becuase you virtually killed 2 people.

When the chest respawn, i tendnot to go to the middle and get the loot unless I am well geared myself. I tend to redo my route which is explained above and wiat for deathmatch. Get arrows.

Anyway, if you know the opponent will win you can settle for a draw OR the manly version, jst die. I know...MCSG have lowered the fighting proximity sand, so you will get struck by lightning, making the fighting zone very close. Use the vines for protection against enemy arrows. aim your bow and once you are out of the vines, shoot your enemy.

If you are at the middle, and they are coming towards you into the water. keep hitting them back, so they can not enter the middle. They will eventually get struck by lightning, which does an awful amount of dammage and thats why I use it to my advantage. They will be fored to enter the middle and you can keep hitting them back into the water, making them get electrocuted.

Weapons that are frequently unused but ver effective in Breeze island.
Fishing rod - prevents any chasers from getting to you, in water AND land - if used well.

Flint and steel - Forces the enemy to run to water and in the meantime, you can hit them. Their run will keep stopping beciase they are taking damage. So it slows them down aswell. If they run into the sea, you can sprint jump to finish them off.

Height, if people with better armour and weapons chase you, go to the ship and climb the ladder to sky high chest. If you have a fishing rod, great fish them off!

If you want more tips message me and if enough people forund this useful, I might make another guide for Survival games 4. I once beat a guy with full iron with my wooden sword using the lightining to my advantage.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I hate people who aim for ties. You get nothing out of it and it's a waste of time.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Is there a tl;dr..? Don't play Breeze...? xD

#moved

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Good job ;)

But I can't understand why you named a chest titanic o_O

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
chests:

Sky high -Self explanatory

I'm sorry, I'm confused. Is that the one at the bottom of the ship?

Lol, jk. Sweet guide, though! Should give me a better time on breeze island, I never established a route yet :p

CraftCurtis

Spectator
Reaction score
Well when I say settle for a tie... its better becuase you dont loose any points. Its good for a point junkie like myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci