• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Primeval's Goodbye

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
My mom always told me something fun doesn't last for ever and she was right. It's about that time when this game is no longer fun for me. As for next month it will be my third year on these servers and since I bought minecraft. Like anybody I found out about these servers from BajanCanadian, being the 10 year old I was, I then begged my parents to buy me this game and eventually they gave in. I don't know what hit me in the head but I guess RainbowUnicornz4 was a great name for a ten year old.
I remember the day I got minecraft I called up my friend on the telephone, yes the telephone (I didn't know what skype was at the time). We then started to play MCSG and there were very few servers to get in because of all donnors because of the Bajan hype, I believe he was on the early 100s on February 2013. So eventually, my friend decided to play on these AU servers and we then played AU. Now, it wasn't long for my friend to say if we wanted to team with other people we probably don't wanna give out our phone numbers (lol cringe). So we got skype and one of the first people I ever skyped that I didn't know was a girl named Katielee or Katie_23 but I believe she goes by Lussh now, but anyways she taught me how to play and I teamed with RobertGoodwin with her a couple times. Anyways she then realized I was US and told be about ping, and told me to play on the CA and US servers.
I have to thank Katie for introducing me to the CA & US community because it was how I made better friends because of the timezone and how I was enjoying the game a lot more with 90 ping rather than like 200. So around this time BajanCanadian was banned and moved to the Hive, so MCSG was manageable to join. I then started my way on the CA servers. At first, the CA community was intimidating to a person who had around 150 wins at the time. Facing off against people like Drake Sportz Zarmax5 Evermore crazycarla152 Fuzzycookie ChibiGoose MNGLOGANp Huahwi TheHo Hjoe05 NorthernMojo @MrSmaha PancakeKojo agentkiller158 Creeper_GG
Jspwn ConconW it seemed pretty impossible to win. It was also around this time I got my new PC that broke yesterday :/. Despite all the good players and competition I still managed to get some wins on CA and eventually I ran into somebody that changed my life. It was a game on Teweran Survival Games 2 and I ran into a person named Swag_Block77 this man invited me to his clan #Chaotic where I met some of my closest and nicest friends of all time. It was thanks to Swag_Block77 that we all met he brought us all together. So, I ended staying with all the Swag_Block77 friend group clans because we kept disbanding whenever we lost (lol). I ended up staying with my Swag Block people and we made Immortality (this wasn't the awful and pitiful tigers one). Anways it was me, SwagBlock, @KONANTYTAN, TheML69, CAKoch2000, extreme999, and EnderSnapple for pretty much the longest time until we picked up some of the coolest people. These people were KingofGrapes and EpicGamer102. They just moved from the Hive and they instantly got elite into our squad. From this point the Immortality squad merged with the serti squad. We made #ThePast but we hated each other and unmerged and created Nebulous. Nebulous could have been an amazing clan if we didn't disband before clan wars. People that were in Nebulous were bbLLER (who was leading and the owner) Swag_Block77 . We also had people who I just loved like Herobrinesmama ghostofmax and Afroninja609 BacccaPlays @MLGMajestic CreppyMiner and a bunch of other people who was recruited from bBller's clan. So the Swag_Block77 friend group and bBller's clan got along pretty well until the time where clan wars was about to happen and some of us got into arguments. We ended up disbanding. Anyways Maan or SwagBlock ended up going to India for like 5 months and TheML69 made a clan for the time being, then we merged with FuzzyCookie (lol). Anyways Swag_Block77 came back and he made Olympians. Anyways, we ended up battling a clan named Exodus led by Parwez, who I believe is one of the chillest and awesome guys that has ever played this game. Anyways, we ended up beating them (we thought) but we got DQ'd for some unreasonable thing that happened mid-game. From there, we posted a win, but apparently this was "false." So this just led to Swag_Block77 getting banned for by a forged screenshot, that said something about DDoss threats.
So after Swag_Block77 getting banned KingofGrapes made the clan Extinct, this was one of the most hated clans to Exodus and Vanguard for us just being immature. Anyways this clan consisted of regular Swag_Block77 people with some of King's old Hive friends. This clan lost to Rivals led by my good pal Jake a number of times. A highlight moment I recall is @KONANTYTAN 1v4ing Trauma on Valleyside or Alaskan Village. We also ended up beating Eternity and it's other variants twice I think. This clan also got super lucky against resistantcorn12's Ascension Clan when they were up 4-1 and we ended up wining 5-4. Anyways our rivals were pretty much Serti's clans. Back then nobody nobody wanted to admit it but Serti Squad was always a lot better than us. Extinct was a memory of the summer of 2014 with my pals KingofGrapes EpicGamer102 CAKoch2000 TheML69 @Visaan ( Variation ) @KONANTYTAN extreme999 EnderSnapple Shrellzix FarVexel @thecoolmanethan MrJuanet TasmanianGamer HashtagForTheWin and many more.
So around September 2014 my parents took my computer away because I was spending way too much time on it which I respect. Anyways all my friends started playing CS:GO so between September- December we were all pretty much away from Minecraft. Anyways, I ended up joining Trostetic which had @Caliswag13 Ryan_Ayden @Quackeryy xSwifftyHD @Charmander5000 @KONANTYTAN @zcrimsonaura I_Big_Nub BURRITOZ0123 SertifiedBlocks MintSib Evermore @Visaan. But I was too inactive to remember because I only played on the weekends but they ended up losing Clan Wars to Trivium 2-1.
So during Christmas break I ended up finding my way back to the CA servers and I met Jasmine and she introduced me to everybody I used to know old CA. I then ended up joining Crimson with Binct Drake Mint Evermore and Visaan DayDuckDawn CaptainSausage and Jasmine. I don't remember a lot from the clan because I was inactive asf.
I wasn't seriously playing a lot when I was in Trostetic and Crimson but somebody got me back into the game March of 2015. I got into Vortex because it was a clan that I had some friends in like HashtagForTheWin TasmanianGamer vnguy20. I ended up leaving with Visaan after like a month. At this time Visaan was in Phoenix EU and met a guy named beneu . Ben got me back into the game when he made a clan called Desteria in late March and early April of 2015. Despite my game being trash from not playing in clan battles from quite some time Ben always said I was okay which I really wasn't. People in Desteria were beneu @Visaan @ItsDarkyyy Evermore @Mint zCrits @EvilMonkeyz and some other people that were irrelevant.
I ended up becoming good friends with Ben and Visaan for the time. But when summer hit Visaan and I applied for Rebels. Visaan got accepted a lot faster than me because he was always better than me. Anyways I got accepted 6/15/15. I would like to thank Maxypie and Jccandfriends for the 7 months I was in Rebels. You guys are some of the best players I've ever seen as well as Sevector Lakers bogen Skill. You guys are insane players and some of the best I've seen to this day. Even if MCSG dies keep the friend group together! I'd like to thank beneu for being the most active officer in rebels. Some of the people I really talked to in rebels were shadowblaze12 LockedThread (Stroller) beneu Ranger_zZ Justiinn @Aggalicious.
I'm pretty sure that was pretty much a sloppy story of my time on MCSG in a nutshell. Excuse my grammar and mispellings because I'm writing this on a crappy laptop since my computer broke yesterday. I'll try to get on teamspeak on my phone or on this computer from time to time. You can contact me on skype (I'll be signed in mobile). Also, kik me @ BenDoesMen .

Some special acknowledgements:
@Visaan // Variation : Dude, you're my best friend ever, from the moment meeting you from Chaotic I knew you were going to be my friend. When Brandon quit we got really close and you taught me how to play this game and some tactics. You were the Huahwi fanboy when I was the Toxic fanboy xD (CRIGNE). Anways, we led clans together and stuck together and you were my bff on these servers. Stay cool my dude and answer my kik's and snapchats kid. Don't let CS:GO take over your SENIOR YEAR, luv ya dumb sri lankan.

Swag_Block77 : You brought all of us together and I'd really want to thank you for that. You had a huge impact on my life, I thought you should know that.

@KONANTYTAN : You were a legend and a tryhard lmfao, stay cool dude one of my closest friends on the server. I don't think you'll see this but you're probably playing League or CS:GO right now. We've shared pretty cool experiences, you were one of the best players I've ever seen.

TheML69: Luis you're a dumb mexican and I think you're bad at OSU. But really you were one of the funniest dudes I met, I remember when we battled protocol you were at half a heart and died when you stepped in it and laughed so hard. Man, I've shared some funny laughs with you.

CAKoch2000: Bro, you're a legend in clan battles and a legend in any game you play. You're naturally hilarious and just make any situation funny. You messed up kids in clan battles back then. You tanked through so many battles and led us to victory. You sir deserve a big sticker.

KingofGrapes : Dude, we gotta play Pokemon in the future lol. Man, you were one the chillest guys except when you died from fall damage CAKoch2000 lol. But seriously, you were a great leader and probably the most mature out of all of us in Extinct to actually manage the clan. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be an officer in Extinct and let me reband it and lead it with Visaan.

SertifiedBlocks : Ryan you're fat and your clan was always better than us. You're one of the greatest leaders I've seen. I'll try to fix my computer to play minecraft every now and then with everybody.

Maxypie & Jccandfriends : Thanks so much for the time in rebels, you guys are extremely talented mineman and Jcc you're a god.

beneu : One of the best EU players that I know, you carried and were active asf. One of my best friends and got me back into this game.

extreme999 : I don't know if you'll see this but man you're a funny guy and you were great at this game and introduced me to EnderSnapple and @ryanmodesette. To be honest dude you gotta lay off x-Box and contact me on skype every now and then so I know you're not dead. You were my best friend but you GOT REPLACED BY VISAAN. You were always a person to talk to when I was upset.

EnderSnapple : You were a funny chill guy you're instagram feed is pretty fleek. I remember that time a frisbee hit you and you were bleeding everywhere lol.

xSwifftyHD : You're a mexican druglord and a pretty chill guy Juan.

Sportz : Probably the funniest guy I've ever seen. Message me on skype dude even if it's a poop picture I'll respond. Too bad my hardrive exploded there's no more poop episode that's going to happen. You're a pretty good minecrafter and you led rivals and you make me proud with your poop!!!

Juggernaut : You're annoying and hmu on Pokemon.

HashtagForTheWin : Steven, you're one of the coolest people I've talked too and you're rly funny and stuff. You got me to memorize Blank Space and you're my baby!!!1!1!

LockedThread Zarmax was bad and you're an awful player and also you have got to become an elite in clique for me!

@soulknight46 Voetics DemeterUSClan (I'm pretty sure you're forum banned) : You were a very close friend of mine despite our differences. I remember the night you decided to quit because of something I said, I don't know if it worked out for you or not but I'll remember my squeaky friend :).

Afroninja609 : You're one sexy beast Will we go back to Nebulous and you are one hell of a player for being inactive because of your parents.

shadowblaze12 : I met you this summer and you were one of the coolest old rebels members I met besides @Agg (He's cooler.)

*IF I DIDNT MENTION YOU SORRY JUST REMIND ME AND ILL INCLUDE YOU HERE*

I'll come back one day hopefully but for now it's a goodbye, sorry for the horrible spelling and grammar. This was a long story and I don't want to re-read it. I'll hop on teamspeaks occasionally on this laptop and I'll be on my phone a lot. I'll hop on the forums a lot though to check up on some nerds. Anyways, thanks for three years to escape reality and enter a world full of opportunities and people to talk to. This is Primeval signing out. cYa

Last edited:

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Wow long thread took some time to read it Haha gl you were a helpful member maybe ill see you on other ts *cough* *cough*

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ily prim <3 you will always be a Desteria carry in my heart <3

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
Goodbye <3 goodluck in the future, btw you forgot me maybe because you didn't know me :D

Contouring

Platinum
Reaction score
See yah prim, I hope that you will find what your looking for in life and I pray that you will be happy <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci