• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pretty sure caps does not = ban for 1 hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blu_Miner

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok so I found a hacker. A really good hacker. So I put in caps TNDcham SUPER HACKER 125!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mod tells me no caps. He still doesn't go check out the case.(Have a friend in server specing to see if mod joins or not and you can check by doing /who) So I do it again. Next thing you know I am banned for 1 HOUR. And please don't tell me to get teamspeak. I have no idea how it works and downloaded multiple versions of it.But tell me if CAPS=1 hour ban.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
If You Don't Want To Use All Caps, Try Typing Like This. Or emphasizing *key words* and phrases like *this*! :)

Oh, and Yin is right. Ban Appeals forum, not Community Corner.

EDIT: If he ignored the warning, the mod should've kicked him not banned him. That's the rule as described to me by ConfuZion even though he kicked me for one "LOL" without warning when he died (but that was such a long time ago, I don't even care).

Have a pleasant day. :)

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
The mod did warn you, and you still continued it, so you deserved that ban.

Instead of using all caps, try rephrasing that all caps phrase into something like: "I believe there is a hacker named TNDcham in US125"

Lastly, if your ban was an unjust (which in this case, wosn't), submit a ban dispute here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Disputes/

With the following template: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/ban-templates.6587/
Question answered, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci